As the UK, with partner Italy, prepares to host the UN’s climate change conference COP26 in Glasgow, UK Transport in Europe in partnership with the UK Mission to the EU is delighted to invite you to an exclusive briefing and roundtable to discover and discuss Transport and the Route to COP26, at Smith Square, London and live via interactive video link. Expert speakers include:
• Jennifer Raynor, Head of Transport at COP26, Department for Transport UK
• Simon Argyle, Deputy Director, European Union, Department for Transport
• Caroline Baumann, Minister-Counsellor, Head of Sectoral Policies, Transport,
Climate and Environment Mission of Switzerland to the EU
• Tom Johnsen, Counsellor for Environment, Mission of Norway to the EU
• UKTiE Chief Executive, former MEP Mark Watts
• Including case studies from Railway Industry Association, Transport for London,
Associated British Ports, British Aviation Group, NATS, plus break out sessions to discuss next steps and beyond COP26.
Agenda can be found here: Invitation to an Exclusive Briefing on Transport & The Route to COP26.